Many people think the first few years of a new business are the most difficult. Getting your idea off the ground, hiring trustworthy employees, marketing your product or service, and overcoming setbacks are all new-business concerns that make for many sleepless nights. However, even after you are over those hurdles, new obstacles can pop up unexpectedly. Are you having problems with your employees? Is a business partner hurting the business more than helping? Are you overwhelmed by the challenges posed by quick growth and success? Love Law Firm may be able to provide the advice and support you need to meet these challenges, protect your business assets, and continue to grow your business for years to come.
Business Planning Services for New York Businesses
When we work with entrepreneurs and new business owners, our goal is to start them off with the business structure, agreements, contracts, and policies that will protect them in the long run as they grow their business. If you did not consult a lawyer when starting your business, you may be facing complicated legal issues now that you cannot manage on your own. Even if you did work with a lawyer when you first started, things may have changed and you may need help now. At Love Law Firm, we provide the support and legal advice you need to deal with the following potential problem areas in your established business:
- Founders & Business Partners. Any number of things can change in a business partnership. One party may decide they want out, or may want to continue reaping the rewards without putting in the work. Even if you have a strong shareholder or operating agreement in place, you may need legal assistance to end or renegotiate the business.
- Employees. If you have employees, you have increased capabilities, increased capacity, and increased risk. What if an employee wants to steal your ideas? Your product design? Your clients? Your other employees? Are you paying the required amount? Are you providing proper leaves? We will put our expertise in employee relations to work for you.
- Technology. As technology continues to advance, new concerns for employers include how to protect employee privacy and how to approach your employees' use of social media. Managing your company’s online reputation can also lead to legal concerns. Love Law Firm is well-versed in legal issues arising from technology use and abuse and can step in when you need us.
- Contracts. The ready access to template agreements on the internet fosters an illusion that people are properly memorializing their deals. Unfortunately, this is often not the case. In order to ensure that you get what you bargain for, you need an attorney to review your agreements and provide the needed oversight of your contracts.
- Much more. Whatever your legal concerns are, we provide the advice and tools you need to address them.
If your small business is experiencing legal problems—or you just have questions about how safe your company is from potential legal problems—Love Law Firm may have the answers.
How We Set Ourselves Apart From Other New York Firms
Love Law Firm stands apart from other business law firms in and around New York. We don’t just provide simple legal services and bill clients for the hours. Instead, we provide our clients with the tools to build their businesses for the long term. We bring 25 years of business experience to our legal practice and we apply this expertise to your unique situation. Clients find that we provide the following:
- Depth and breadth of experience
- A diverse legal and commercial background
- The ability to assess a business for potential legal issues
- Skilled coaching and a wealth of useful information
Many of our clients have said that they find us to be easy to talk to and very approachable. Our goal is to work with you to find workable solutions as a trusted friend or family member, not a cold corporate attorney.
Give Our New York Area Business Attorneys a Call to Find Out More
We offer a free initial consultation, so you have nothing to lose when you meet with us to discuss your legal concerns. Don’t try to go it alone—and whatever you do, don’t rely on the internet for legal advice! Connect with us today. You’ll be glad you did.