A FREE Webinar
We recognize that this is a very tumultuous time for small business. Come spend lunch with us on Friday and learn strategies not only for surviving the pandemic, but emerging stronger.
- Legal strategies every business owner needs to be implementing right now and staying compliant in the midst of a pandemic
- Managing your business’ finances through the impact of COVID-19
- Avoiding business scams being promulgated in the midst of the pandemic
- Action steps you can take now to position your business for post-crisis success
- How to go through COVID-19 and still be happy, healthy and wealthy
- Jumpstarting your online presence today to remain “on the grid” and set up future success
- Protecting yourself and your relationships when stressors – both physical and emotional – come in a time of crisis
- Best practices for taking care of yourself and your loved ones when social distancing is the new norm
- Protecting the elderly and vulnerable in your life
Francine Love, Esq. – LOVE LAW FIRM, PLLC
Kathy Casale, MBA – Sea Star Strategy, Inc.
Nicole Christensen, MA – Care Answered, Inc.
Elizabeth Forspan, Esq. – Forspan Klear LLP
Stephanie Larkin, MA – Red Penguin Books, Inc.
Gina Pigott – GP Enterprises II, Ltd
Theresa Steinkamp, CPA – Cornerstone Wealth
Elizabeth Vaz, Esq. – Vaz Law PLLC
Nannette Watts, CPA – Nannette Watts CPA PC
We recognize that business and personal life are intersecting in ways ever more increasing right now and family solutions often impact business solutions. Practical solutions for both your business and family will be given. This is intended to be the first in a series of webinars to help our business community. We are all in this together.
To View: https://youtu.be/Nz2rXsF6W4c