Vaccinating Your Business – and Your Life – Against COVID-19: PART TWO
We recognize that this is a very tumultuous time for small business. Come spend lunch with us on Wednesday and learn strategies not only for surviving the pandemic, but emerging stronger.
- The importance of having a remote work policy, including employees' use of personal devices, cybersecurity concerns and how to keep compliant.
- Maintaining confidentiality while remote working in a share space.
- Presenting with poise and professionalism in the new world of videoconferencing.
- Access to the courts and notaries during the shutdown, as well as title company and real estate closings.
- Turning a hobby into a business in the new economic reality.
- Tips for managing stress during this time.
Francine Love, Esq. – LOVE LAW FIRM, PLLC
Sandra Nunes – Concierge Lifestyle
Concetta Spirio – Spirio Law
Anne Marie Strauss – I Speak Clearly
Elizabeth Vaz, Esq. – Vaz Law PLLC
Debbie Viola – Art & Finishes by Debbie Viola
We recognize that business and personal life are intersecting in ways ever more increasing right now and family solutions often impact business solutions. Practical solutions for both your business and family will be given. This is intended to be the first in a series of webinars to help our business community. We are all in this together.
TO WATCH: https://youtu.be/m5YGJ3jkGMc